Friday, February 03, 2006

A Standard Exchange Between Steph & Anna

From: Anna
To: Steph
Subject: Flight Details: Game On
Date: Fri, 03 Feb 2006 10:18 AM

Ok, dude. I bought the ticket [to come see you]. A lay-over in Mexico City? I better bring a pocket knife...

-------------------------------

From : Steph
To : Anna
Subject : RE: Flight Details: Game On
Date : Friday, February 3, 2006 5:03 PM

Awesome Opposum, I say.
I can top your layover in Mex. City with the news that I have been recruited as a copilot for the local skydiving company. they busted an engine in one of their planes and the replacement is being held hostage near the border in Monterey. I am supposed to do an overnight mission with the company owner tonight to try to recover the lost engine and bring it back. It will be 7 hours of flight time in a night cross country over all of mexico. and, handily, the plane we will fly is a very common alaska bush plane. if i get shot down by a drug cartel, you can still stay at my place in feb. I live in the neighborhood of Pelicanos in Ixtapa... the pink apartment building. no. 303. that should get you there.

see you soon,
steph

No comments: